Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

vaginal fluids Please ... asking for the third time.... Will do a Donation
May 25, 2010

Dear Dr.

Im posting this Question for the third time Nobody never answered me. Please be kind enough to answer me. I went to a CSW in Hong Kong 32 days ago and had protected vaginal sex. I came inside her and then she removed the condom and wiped the sperm with a tissue. Unfortunately she again touched the head of the Penis and Im sure she got some fluids in her hands, when removed the condom. I saw some fluids at the base of the Penis too I guess some vaginal fluids. So I put some water there just briefly washed it. I forgot to drag the foreskin down and close the head therefore washing. Im scared to death now as many things always coming to my mind. I could not sleep well since then due to high stress. Im worrying,,,, 1. If she is HIV+ and got a very high viral load, touching my Penis can infect me too. Im I correct? She must have touched my pee hole too. 2. The washing was very brief and Im an uncircumcised man. I saw in many webs, uncircumcised man has a higher risk of contracting HIV if they washed immediately How it effect to me. 3. I washed the Penis, may be after 30 seconds removed the condom and due to that infectious vaginal fluid can move under the foreskin and Urethra and later I touched the head of the Penis too with some dripping water from the Penis (Keep in mind I washed it only for 10-15 seconds). This water should be contaminated with HIV.

Dear Dr. can you please answer and help me to clarify above problems and also yesterday I felt a pain in my left armpit and I can feel it now too. It spreads across the left pectoral towards my left nipple and it is very painful especially when I touched it. I thought it can be a HIV ARS lumpy node but I could not find any lump. Can it related to ARS? It is very painful, cant feel any Lump and it is not a point

Please Dr, Im begging you please help me Do you accept funds from credits cards? Please let me know How I can do a donation

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

1. No, the chances of transmitting HIV from the scenario you describe are negligible at best.

2. The information about washing after sex pertained to unprotected (no-condom) sex. Consequently this does not apply to your situation.

3. No.

4. No. Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. We accept all forms of donations, including credit cards and PayPal. Thank you for your desire to join the battle against the HIV/AIDS pandemic by helping those in need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
how does HIV create? (HIV TRANSMISSION BETWEEN TWO HIV NEGATIVES, 2010)
Next
You are so Truly Special to All - You are Family Dr. Bob !!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.