I WANT TO THANK YOU

Dr. Bob, I posted on here once before about being EXTREMELY anxious that the healthcare worker who drew my blood had somehow reused a needle... I've been told by you as well as others that my fears are groundless and irrational as no one reuses needles, especially in the United States... I just wanted to update you and let you know that I am slowly getting over this phobia and that you have helped me SO much. God bless you for the work you do. I have never heard of such a wonderful, optimistic, caring person such as yourself and as an aspiring student in medical school, I can only hope to be half the doctor you are one day, Dr. Bob. I wish you lived here in Georgia!

Thank you so much, Recovering

Hi Recovering,

I'm delighted you are confronting and conquering your irrational fears! BRAVO!

Thanks for your thanks and your very kind comments. They are very much appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Massage Parlor Trauma
Dr. Bob, should I test again?