Massage Parlor Trauma

Sorry Dr.Rob for being a pest, I did donate a small sum of 50USD (paltry though for your enormity of work). Receipt No: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.

I went to a massage parlor on Sunday and when female masseur did massage with a lotion over my body. She was fully clothed and got on to me on cow style and was giving movements for erection. After erection she got off and gave me handjob. the event had no intercourse/no kissing. I'm an idiot who never carried condom due to ignorance. Please advice me doctor as to what are the tests I need to do for HIV and how do I handle my conversation with doctor as am shit embarassed to even speak of it. Is it normal blood test?- Cordially Sri

Please respond

Hi Sri,

The HIV-acquisition risk from a rub-and-tug (massage plus hand-job) is nonexistent. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. I would suggest you read through the informant in the archives of this forum, paying particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. You should find the information both enlightening and reassuring.

If, in the future, you ever do have a significant HIV-exposure risk, the appropriate screening test would be an HIV-antibody test (ELISA, EIA, rapid test, etc.) taken at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months from the date of exposure are not considered definitive or conclusive. As for talking with your doctor, just be direct and honest. I can assure you doctors have already heard stories like this many, many times before.

Thank you for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

CD Count. (CD4 COUNTS NOT INCREASING DESPITE UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD, 2010) (LACK OF CD4 RESPONSE DESPITE TREATMENT, 2010)
I WANT TO THANK YOU