I will donate. Please help ease my mind doctor

Hello Doctor,

Im a 25 year old male. On April 15th I met a man of unknown status and he performed oral sex on me but I didn't. During this time I insisted that without condoms I was not willing to have anal sex. The man insisted he was HIV negative and he said he received an HIV test 4 months after his last encounter but that wasn't enough to convince me and it never would. Now comes the part I'm not entirely proud of and I don't really have an explanation on why it happened. For a brief moment on two occasions he pushed my penis inside of him a little past my penis head "he wanted to be teased but I didnt expect this to happen" and WITHOUT LUBE. After these two occasions I got mad and I left his place. I checked myself at home and I didn't notice any cuts on my penis. Im circumcised. I didn't think much about it and I didnt shower until the next morning.

On April 24th I went hiking with some friends. I have never worked out a day in my life and allot of muscle work was required since there was no trail to work with. It was an hour and a half hike.

5-6 Days later after this hike I would say around April 29 I began experiencing pain on my right knee in the outside area. It was hard to walk up and down the stairs. Few days later that pain went away and it started on my left knee this time. That pain lasted for a day then It started yet again on right knee. I decided to go to the doctor and I was informed to use Advil for the pain. The pain was gone but then on May 12 my left knee started to hurt again "what the heck". I started experiencing a bit of soreness but nothing major on my legs around May 9-10 then by the next day that soreness would go away and the soreness would be on my shoulders then it would go away and it would change to my arms and so on. The soreness keeps switching places LOL. I have had one night of severe night sweat. I found it weird because the basement where I sleep was freezing and I only used one light blanket. I believe I have had no fever present since this encounter that would have been easy to notice but no fever from what I can recall. I did have diarrhea now and then but that has been very common in my life as I have allot of food that would upset my stomach after eating it. Since May 10th to the 15th I had severe watery diarrhea in the morning. I still have diarrhea to this day but it has started to get better not as watery as before

I went to the doctor today May 14th and my temperature was at 37.2 Degrees Celsius. Is this a normal temperature for adults?

Im aware symptoms are never an indicator but it would be great to hear an expert opinion.

Do these sound like ARS symptoms to you? esp the knee pain Wouldnt ARS symptoms come all at once and in a form that mimic the flu and not one at a time? Im very frustrated and very confused. Should I be worried? Should I get tested for other STDS as well?

I know its a lot to read and I hope Im not being annoying. I will donate. Please please please answer me.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is minimal, but not completely nonexistent. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). My advice would be to get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this sexperience.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will be!

does my cat have hiv ?
HIV testing reliability??????