does my cat have hiv ?

hi it's a very long story i opened the window for my cat to get some air ( i had the window screen closed ) cat saw something i gues and broke the screen and got out , before i knew that my baby was out i heard some noices and i look out the window next thing you know my cat had been hurt god only knows what so he had lots of blood on him i ran out of my house to get him ( it was hard to get him ) so pick him up took care of him but he scratch me very deep when i went after him i dint care at the time ( 2 weeks ago ) so you know i was telling people about what had happened but some people told me that cats are HIV+ i was like not really but i went online and saw that they do have it but it really depends i dont know how or what . so found the cat when he was like 2 or 3 days after been born , now he is like a year old , he has not been fixed yet he is the only cat in the house so i know that he never had sex , this about cats been HIV + is a new thing for me i dont know nothing about it , can they transmit HIV to people or not , or what ? thanks

No, your cat does not have HIV and cannot transmit HIV. (The "H" in HIV stands for human!)

By the way, that your cat has never had sex has absolutely no relevance to this issue.

innoculation
I will donate. Please help ease my mind doctor