May 24, 2010
im hiv positive, is it safe to get innoculated for typhoid, etc as i work in places where it is required?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, typhoid vaccination is safe for HIV-positive folks if you use only the inactivated vaccine (the injection) and avoid the live virus version (oral live typhoid vaccine).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Recurring Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.