On the edge

Could you please help me to analyze my risk of exposure. I began having sex with a man in march 2009 and eventually it went to unprotected sex. I know...stupid. I had an H1N1 vaccine in november 2009. My last sexual experience with this guy was 10/2009I had an hiv test in 07/2009 and it was negative. I tested on 12/14/2009 and the test was elisa positive and western blot negative. 2 weeks later I took another wester blot which was negative. january 2010 I took a home access hiv test and it was negative. Finally 02/16/2010 Ii took a rapid hiv test and it too was negative. Could you please analyze my test results?

Sure. You are HIV negative. Your positive ELISA on 12/14/09 was a "false positive" as confirmed by your negative Western Blot and subsequent negative follow-up tests out to four months from the time of your lapse in judgment.

It was a dark and stormy night... (NEEDLE STICK, 2010) (URBAN LEGENDS, 2010)
PEP Warranted?