|HIV positive or negative?
May 23, 2010
Hello doctor, I think i have been having panic attacks. I have not been able to sleep. I am very distress. finally i found someone whom i can ask anything without having appointment. you are my god!!!I have sore throat for 1 year now. is repeatedly positive elisa along with symptoms proof of hiv. My western blot is negative. I have had protected oral sex and vaginal sex with prostitutes. I hope you will reply back...
| Response from Dr. Frascino
A repeatedly reactive (positive) ELISA with a negative Western Blot outside the window period is considered a negative HIV screening test. Your test results would indicate you are HIV negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Thrush Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.