May 23, 2010
I read the other posts about CBC. I just had an arguement with 3 Dr's about the relavancy of CBC vs HIV. He insists that any such infection would cause definite changes in lymphocytes, monocytes and neutrophiles, even if asymptomatic. True? False?
Response from Dr. Frascino
I've had HIV since January 1991. My CBC drawn this week is totally normal. I rest my case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.