May 23, 2010
I read the other posts about CBC. I just had an arguement with 3 Dr's about the relavancy of CBC vs HIV. He insists that any such infection would cause definite changes in lymphocytes, monocytes and neutrophiles, even if asymptomatic. True? False?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I've had HIV since January 1991. My CBC drawn this week is totally normal. I rest my case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Ear Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.