Reliability of Tests?

I have endured a risky moment of unprotected oral sex, me receiving- I didn't even ejaculate I pulled out and is possible that the man was positive, not sure- lost contact. He stated before that he hadn't had intercourse yet (he was turning 18) and I was a year younger than him. Well its been three years since that incident and I'm a little scared. I know it may lie dormant in your system for a while, but I don't remember being sick and ever having rashes.. ? Also, If i wanted to calm my nerves down, which test should I take in order to get the most accurate assessment, because I've heard people having false positives. I cannot even imagine what I would do if I had that kind of result, makes me frightened. I went through so much anxiety in the past month trying to tell myself that this isn't worth worrying about, but it keeps eating away at me. Please, help me out and educate me on what test is right and if I should even be worried about this "potential risk". thank you, you're a lovely man!

An HIV-antibody test (ELISA) remains the gold standard. It has a built-in (reflex) confirmatory component (reflex Western Blot), which helps to significantly decrease the risk of a false-positive result.

Good luck. I'm confident you'll test HIV negative.

A friendly reminder full of love and appreciation...
Unprotected sex and PEP plan