A friendly reminder full of love and appreciation...

Hello Dr. Bob, This is Mommy of Three. I just wanted you to know that you are very much loved and appreciated now and always for all the wonderful work you do and for being the best Doctor and "family" member to me and my family. I cannot find the appropriate words to express how much that means to us! MUAH! Love, Mommy of Three

Hi Mommy of Three,

Thanks for the love and the "MUAH!"

You've become a bit of a celebrity around here since I mentioned your story in one of my blogs. Several comments to that blog also referred to your situation. I'm hopeful that as the new health care reforms kick in your treatment options will improve. Hang in there. Help is on the way.

Doubts about exposure (sorry doc, i kinda hoped i would never have these again :S)
Reliability of Tests?