Doubts about exposure (sorry doc, i kinda hoped i would never have these again :S)

Hello!

I'm Roberto from Portugal.

Due to your surely tight schedule and the fact you answer thousands of questions you shouldn't remember me.

I hope you are doing well!

I had some HIV prevention doubts probably 2 years ago about oral sex exposure, this time the case is more serious.

I had sex with a girl i did not knew the other day, used a condom offcourse but unfortunately at the end when i pulled out the condom was not in my penus anymore :S

It was hanging inside her, my first instinct was to see if i had fluids on my penus which i garanteed i had not at the time.

My guess is it came out just in that moment, but can't be sure :S and worst yet she didn't answer any of my calls which freaked my out anyway.

4 or 5 days after this happen i ended up with a sore throat, runny nose and fatigue. Obvious i'm worried now.

The questions are the following:

1) am i at risk? to which point?

2) should i be tested?

3) should i never touch a spanish chick again for the seem to bring me bad luck? (just nervous humor).

Thanks a lot!

Hi Roberto from Portugal,

Welcome back to the forum.

1. If the latex condom was used properly and your tallywhacker slipped out of the condom just as you were slipping out of the tunnel of love, your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially the same as "protected" penile-vaginal sex. If on the other hand you had some unprotected thrusting, your risk would be "unprotected" penile-vaginal sex (riskier and warranting an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark).

2. If you had an "unprotected" exposure, testing would be warranted at the three-month mark.

3. Spanish gals are hot. Señoritas calientes! Who can resist them?!

Just continue to play safe and you'll stay safe, OK?

Electric hair clippers part 2
A friendly reminder full of love and appreciation...