Not a question but a request for your blog

Dr. Bob,

I regularly view your blog and question answers and sometimes get very amused by your great sense of humour. I have been noting that a lot of people post questions about ARS, about catching the virus from environmental surfaces, thinking needles are re-used during testing and finally from lancets.

I think you should put on your next blog an overview of how delicate the virus is and explain on the following. I think it will really benefit people.

- Virus needs a perfect environment to transmit - How quickly and why the virus dies when exposed to air and cannot transmit - Why blood testing is not a risk from transmission - Always get tested when having unprotected intercourse, sharing needles, and having DIRECT blood to blood contact - Why a lancet device when switching the needle in the device cannot transmit even if the same needle was re-used - Mutual handjobs and kissing cannot transmit

Thanks.

Thanks for your kind comments. I doubt I'll blog on the topics you listed, as I've already addressed them multiple times in this forum, and I wouldn't want to be accused of becoming "The Department of Redundancy Department."

Be well.

Encounter with Sex Worker followed by PEP
In need of help, I'll donate don't know how though