one time in a gay sauna

I am a straight guy and out of curiosity visited a gay sauna in London. As things developed I sucked for a short time anther guy's penis un protective. He did not come in me. As I went out I felt guilt and immediately had itches in me feet and hands fro two days. I check the plausibility of being infected and found it low (also no sores in my mouth). The itches came back a week after for another two days. Two weeks after I have for 4 days flu like symptoms, mainly itches, night sweat and soft stomach. These seem to come as I read more on the symptoms. Mostly I feel like its mainly in my head, what's your opinion ?

Another "straight" guy sucking tallywhackers in a gay sauna and then freaking out. Hmm. Wow, who knew straight guys were getting so much gay action!

Oral sex carries only a very small risk for HIV transmission/acquisition no matter what the sexual orientation of the big bopper being gobbled might be. Check out the chapter devoted to oral sex in the archives of this forum. Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Rather, they are very consistent with anxiety. You report: "Mostly I feel like it's mainly in my head." I absolutely agree! I'd recommend you consider counseling to explore your "curiosity." Sexual orientation issues may well be at the root of your excessive stress over your night "out!"

told you you'd hear from me soon- son cut from barber's clippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
supposedly low risk exposure but frightening symptoms