told you you'd hear from me soon- son cut from barber's clippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I know how busy you are so you can answer however briefly you'd like to! Took my son for a haircut today- the barber cut him with the clippers, now there's a gash- could he get HIV from this exposure and should I have him tested for HIV????????????? What if the person before him got cut and blood was on the clippers before? PLEASE, i'm begging you- i'm worried sick! Thank you! P

Hey P,

We've got to stop meeting like this. Folks will begin to talk!

The HIV-acquisition risk from a barber's clippers is nonexistent. HIV is a fragile virus. It doesn't survive very long at all outside the body and also there wouldn't be enough fresh blood on the clippers to pose a threat for transmission of HIV, OK? HIV testing is not warranted.

White coating on back of tongue
one time in a gay sauna