please help me

Dear DR BOB my fourth time maybe lucky?I have sex with prostitute 3 months ago{i hope that short sex secion were protected, i did not see hole in condom}but few days after that my hell begining.anaxity,joint pain,specialy in my knee,rash on shoulders chest,stomak.Swolen neck but it can be of constant cheking by dr.myself:(.But that rash make me wory because i usualy have clean skin.My wife now everything folow yours advice to others i level that episode with her.I have negative resultats from week 2-6 8-10-11-12and 4 days my problem is i do not belive in tests,because some dr including you sugest test on six months(mentaly i can not dill with that)i am allmost crazy.Today i see dr in our std clinics in Adelaide and show him all tests i made(my mistake) and he refuse to test me,sugested mental help to me.Dear dr Bob i will apreciate if you can tell me your opinion about my situation ,simple i think if you think i can belive tests it will be easier to accepted to me,simle i trust you.I am crying and tipe this letter.Sorry about my english I am Croatian live in au.Please advice me how i can make donation from australia.THANKS FROM HERA TO MOON.

Hi Croatian Living in Oz,

Repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 12 weeks following protected sex with a hooker is considered definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. I agree with the advice you received from the physician at the Adelaide STD clinic: HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

You report: "My problem is I do not believe the tests . . . ." BINGO! I agree this is indeed your problem. You have overwhelming and irrefutable evidence you are HIV negative, but you don't believe it. Consequently I agree you should seek counseling (psychotherapy) to help you accept the truly wonderful news that you are HIV negative!

Dry up those tears! You should be WOO-HOO-ing, not worrying!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your desire to help others in need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free!

Be well. Stay well.

Why does virus not die out under HAART
Only Male Gay Couples Shown On TheBody.com