May 19, 2010
Hello doctor, are all HIV positive people have had positive elisa test and positive western blot? mine is positive elisa and negative western blot? I am not positive right?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
A reactive (positive) ELISA plus a negative confirmatory Western Blot taken outside the window period would be considered a negative HIV diagnostic test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.