HIV transmission from water splash in the eye/s in public restroom

I went to a movie theater yesterday. I was splashed in the eye with water by someone who had just washed or rinsed his hands after using the toilet. I don't know this person or their HIV status. I don't know if they had cuts in their fingers, hands, etc. All I know is that he did shake his hands near me and water did enter my eye. Is this a risk for HIV transmission? If so, am I too late to receive PEP?

"Is this a risk for HIV transmission?" Nope!

Should you take PEP? No, of course not. What you should do is read through the archives of this forum, paying particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted!

unprotected sex.
HIV AND PREGNANCY