Concerned about infecting via car accident

Hi, I'm poz and am worried about infecting my sister and her children if I'm in a car accident with them. They don't know I'm poz and I don't want to tell my sister as it will add to her worries. But, I'm scared to visit and travel in her car just in case of an accident. I have no car myself and when I visit (interstate) I always end up being driven around by the family. This is a psychological issue. Should I tell my sister that I'm poz just in case I should bleed someday and possibly infect her and her family or should I keep quiet so she doesn't have to worry about me in general? This dilemma is really on my mind. Thanks in advance.

Should you disclose your HIV-positive status to your sister in case you should someday bleed on her because you had a car accident? No, that scenario is extremely unlikely! However, I would encourage you to disclose your status to your sister, because she could be a good support for you. Considering the rather bizarre and morbid thoughts running through your head, I think you could use a stronger support system! Besides, if the situation was reversed and it was sister who was virally enhanced, wouldn't you want to know?

no viral load means what?
"The Age Of AIDS"