Dr. Bob could you please give me a piece of mind?

Dr. Bob I am loosing sleep over this please help me with a piece of mind. I am a heterosexual white female and I had unprotected sex twice in the same night in October of 2009 with a black male whom I am assuming is heterosexual but I didn't know him as it was a one night stand. I got a STD check and a pap as well as an HIV/AIDS test two weeks later. I tested Positive for trich and had a abnormal pap at that time everything else was negative. I just recently was able to follow up and have another pap and now I am testing positive for HPV with a low grade squmaous lesion. I have no signs of genital warts and no other symptoms. I am healthy but overweight and recently started dieting and exercising on a regular basis I am terrified I contracted HIV during this one night stand back in October could you please give me a piece of mind. My doctor did draw blood work and checked for STD's recently but I did not sign a consent for for HIV/AIDS test so I dont think I was checked for that.

Your decision to have unprotected sex did place you at risk for STDs, including HIV. There is only one option for peace of mind: Get an HIV test. You've already tested positive for Trichomonas and HPV. HIV testing is definitely warranted. Stop procrastinating and do what you know must be done: Get the test!

Need answers before I choose which doctor to go to!!!!
anxiously preparing for 3 month post PEP test