Yeast infection question
May 16, 2010
Dr. Bob if the world would be a better place if we had more spirits like you. Read your bio. How are you? You are in my prayers for JOY!
Can you please tell me in waht STDs besides HIV cause recurrent yeast infections?
I hate the internet. According to everything I've read...EVERY SYMPTOM AND ACTIVITY CAUSES HIV. UGH!!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
There are many potential underlying causes for recurrent yeast infections. (These are not STD related.) The vast, vast majority of recurrent yeast infections have absolutely nothing to do with HIV/AIDS or other STDs.
Follow up with your gynecologist or general medicine physician. He should be able to sort this annoying and very common problem out for you, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.