Really a risk or am I in need of psychiatric help?

Hello Dr. Bob! Almost three months ago, I hired a transvestite prostitute who is HIV+ and went to a motel. I didn't touch her at all. I just lay in the motel's bed and masturbate while she was dancing. I don't know if I am a stupid freak or in need of psychiatric help but I have been worried at lot thinking that what if, when I was in the bathroom getting off my clothes, she placed some drop of blood (tough I didn't recall seeing anything) or semen or precum in the bed and when I laid there to masturbate, my naked back or my backside (colloq) got in contact with that possible blood, semen or precum drop? I took a rutinary blood test with additional HIV test at 8 weeks from that day and the result was negative. Do I need additional test or am I just a crazy person with OCD? Thank you much for your answer!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Your fears are unwarranted and irrational. You're not nearly as crazy as some of the folks who write in; however, I do think counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront and conquer your irrational fears is warranted and would be very helpful.

OCD, anxious and need a question answered
Molluscum 2010 WOOHOO