OCD, anxious and need a question answered

Dear doctor bob i have done research in your archives extensively and am currently seeing a couselor about my phobias.

I have asked you several times about the detox center i was in and the open abrasion on my arm and dirty fingers, inanimate objects, and touching open pussie wounds.

For my own sanity so i stop worrying and driving myself nuts and everyone else please answer my question.

Please tell me where i can donate because you have helped me in the past.

Hi OCD-Guy,

HIV is not transmitted by contact with inanimate objects or other types of casual contact (even in a detox center when you have an open abrasion on your arm).

I'm glad to hear you are reviewing the information in the archives of this forum and also seeing a counselor for your phobias. I'm confident the information in the archives and your psychotherapy sessions will be both enlightening and reassuring.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org). Thank you for your desire to help others in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

Very worried, I can hardly function please help I'm distraught
Really a risk or am I in need of psychiatric help?