unprotected sex during pep

hi I started a PEP treatment about 2 and half weeks ago, not with many side effets, unfortunately after a night out I ended up having unprotected sex with a guy (probable between 5-10 mins, as we then stopped) as active. I am aware of the fact that pep doesnt work as a condom but is it true it might reduce the risk? should i be worried that this explosure might have infected me?

Thank you for your answer

You had unsafe sex while on PEP for, I'm assuming, having unsafe sex? Dude, what's up with that??? If you really want to do yourself in, wouldn't jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge be easier?

Should you be worried? Damn right you should. It's time to take a long hard look at your risk behavior.

Would PEP reduce risk of getting infected for this second lapse in judgment? Probably yes, but there are no guarantees. My advice is simple: finish your course of PEP and stop putting yourself at risk.

Re: Am I overreacting and Thank you
CDC is giving me the run around!