Private question, doc. Publish only if you want

Hello, doc... This is a private question, so you may publish it if you want, ok?

I'm going on a vacation trip with my wife (it's the brazilian guy, BFF, please read the final of this message if you don't read it entirely) and I want to buy a souvenir in there for you and for dr. steven.

I'll send it to your foundation, can I do this? If I send it to there, will you receive that? It's just a simple souvenir from brazil, from the bottom of my heart, doc!

Another thing... I plan to be a writer. I have already a book (not published yet). It's about terror and suspense histories. It's in portuguese, but, if I, someday, get to publish it, I'll send a copy to you too. Well, I may send it even without being published yet!!!

Well, going back to the "writer" thing. I plan to have a site and I would like to post a link in there to your foundation, so more people could donate. Can I do it?

That's it, doc. Thank you very much for reading me once again!

from your BFF (forever and ever) brazilian guy

Hey BFF Brazilian Guy,

I do receive all mail that is sent to the foundation address.

Good luck with the book and "bon voyage" for your vacation travels.

Regarding a link to my foundation, certainly, we'd be delighted. The world's AIDS pandemic remains dynamic and volatile and is continuing to spin wildly out of control, causing nearly unimaginable suffering while snuffing out lives prematurely across the planet. All donations to help combat this scourge are urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Safe travels. Be well.

Hiv symptoms and tests
Thank you, doc! Thank you very much!!