HIV

hELLO, my woman was pregnant and during the time was giving birth she discover that she is zhiv positive and before that we have had sex withot condom but I took a test and result was negative for me until yesterday when we had another sexwithouut condoms. please what do ido?

I would advise:

1. If you are within 72 hours of this unprotected exposure, go to an emergency room or your doctor immediately and begin PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis).

2. Stop having unprotected sex with your HIV-positive wife.

3. You will need an HIV-antibody test at six weeks, three months and six months from the date of last HIV exposure (unprotected sex).

4. Your wife should be under the care of an HIV physician specialist.

5. Both you and your wife should read through the chapter on magnetic couples (one poz, one negative) in the archives of this forum.

Scrotum Sucking
Hiv symptoms and tests