Corticoids, HIV and yeah, me beig OCDish!

Dear Doc: YOU ARE AMAZING! SMART, SHARP, WITTY, COMPASSIONATE! I THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!(And absolutely envy Dr. Steve, to the "Green with envy" point! :-) )

I already asked a question, but I followed your advice and found the answer checking through all the available information here. However, a new couple of questions came to my mind today and I didn't find the answers I need, so, here I go again!

1. Could the use of topic corticoids for about a week (Desonide 0.1% and Dexamethasone 0.1%), outside the window period (11 months) but before taking the test, cause a false negative?

2. After taking Accutane for 8 months, could that somehow have had some effect on my recent negative test? Could Accutane affect the HIV antybody production?

Thank you very much for your kind attention!

A huge fan of yours!

Hello Huge Fan,

1. Nope.

2. Nope.

And for the record, the answers to these new questions could also be found in the archives!

Regarding Dr. Steve, actually I'm the lucky one. He's heaven-on-a-stick and more.

About the Breeder's Question (RISK OF HIV AS A TOP, 2010) (ANAL MUCOUS, ANAL FLUIDS, RECTAL SECRETIONS, 2010)
sex with an hiv+ man, PEP started outside 72 hour window