handjob massage parlor

hi doc i went to a massage parlor about 8 weeks ago and just got a handjob thats it, then a few weeks after the massage i got back and neck pain,fatigue,swollen painless lymph nodes so im so scared that i have hiv. should i get tested doc and why do i have these sypmtoms . could they be caused by the stress and anxiety of me gettinh hiv.thanks i will donate $100 to your foundation.please help me and should i get tested. thanks doc

The HIV-acquisition risk associated with a rub-and-tug is nonexistent. I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can tell you they are not HIV related. Certainly anxiety could be the culprit. If despite my reassurance you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative. However, if it puts your unwarranted fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the time and effort psychologically.

Thank you for your generous gift to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

My symptoms are killing me.
Re: risk of HIV as a TOP