My symptoms are killing me.

I hope you are well doc,and that you don't have very big problems with your health like I do. I have a feeling that you avoid questions where there are a real risk + symptoms + negative tests because you think that you may be wrong in some cases. It is not easy to say someone that he/she is negative with symptoms like swollen lymph nodes, strange rashes etc. Well I am one of those guys. Tested negative with antibody/antigen tests in 3 different labaratories out of one year after unprotected vaginal and oral sex with Asian CSW. Developed very strange symptoms. The most worrisome are generalised swollen lymph nodes which are very palpable. Now almost 2 years from exposure I have rasping breath sounds and a very dry irritating cough on and off which lasts for 3 months now and I am scared that this could be PCP pneumonia,I have never had problems like those and I am also getting aphthous ulcers in my mouth. I have no temperature. I will go soon to the doctor but I am afraid that he/she will misdiagnosed with bronchitis or something like that,because I live in a very small town in Europe where doctors have no very much experience,especially with things like HIV. Can someone have PCP pneumonia for 3 months without temperature? I think that I would conquer my fear if I did not have those symptoms. And those symptoms cannot be pshyological. Or they can? Please doctor answer my question. It would meant a lot to me. Send me to a psychiatrist but please answer. :)

Thanks in advanced!

Silly boy

Hello Silly Boy,

You think I avoid questions where there is a real risk plus symptoms plus negative tests because I think I may be wrong in some cases??? WHAT??? You are indeed a "silly boy!" You evidently have not read very many of my responses. There are at least a gazillion questions that would meet your criteria posted in the archives. We've even recently begun a chapter entitled "I'm Positive I'm Positive" devoted to questions like yours. No I don't avoid questions like these. In fact I'm bombarded by them so often it's going to qualify as a QTND (question that never dies) right up there with mosquitoes and lap dances!

Regarding your case, your are definitively, conclusively and WOO-HOO-ably HIV negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. I'm not denying you have symptoms. I'm merely informing you of the fact that HIV is not the cause of those symptoms. I can't diagnose the cause over the Internet. You'll need to see a physician in person for that. What I can do is remind you HIV is not the cause! I can also reassure you that you don't have PCP.

Your title may well be correct: "My symptoms are killing me," because HIV certainly is not!

Flavoring Cunnilingus
handjob massage parlor