May 15, 2010
I like licking and eating a womans vagina. I think I have a safe solution that does not require latex or saran wrap which takes the joy out of eating. How about pouring chocolate or stawberrry jam over the vaginal area to kill the HIV? I heard HIV is fragile. Would this be safe to eat?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Dude, even chocolate sauce and/or strawberry jam used liberally during your lunch at the Y would not change the HIV-transmission risk.
Cunnilingus, flavored or not, remains a very low risk for HIV acquisition. You can read much more about this in the archives of this forum. Check it out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.