Help me confused worried

Dr Bob, I would appreciate your guidance.

About 50 days ago now, I let something stupid happen that I should have stopped. Stripper had penetrative vaginal sex without protection in the "champagne" room. I was too drunk to realize I should have stopped and really stopped it from happening. Anyways let it suffice to say that I've got major guilt and excessive anxiety/stress since that time. Wife and child (breast-feeding) involved and you can see my concern, since I would have brought in something deadly to affect my entire family!!! I really really feel stupid right now!

Here is my testing so far:

28 - NEGATIVE - Rapid OraQuick Advanced - whole blood 42 - NEGATIVE - Rapid OraQuick Advanced - whole blood 45 - NEGATIVE - ELISA lab test (HIV 1/O/2 Antibody) 45 - NEGATIVE (NOT-DETECTED) - HIV-1 RNA PCR

Is it safe to say my chances of being infected are very low? Due to my testing results so far? Should I rest easy and forget this whole thing and move on to fixing my apparent high-risk issues with Alcohol? Do you recommend another test at 3 months if so is it for feel good purposes or is my testing so far conclusive?

Is it safe to say your chances of being infected are very low due to your testing results to date? Yes.

Should you rest easy and forget the whole thing? I doubt you can rest easy, as you are feeling really guilty about your lapse in judgment. I'd suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Should you address your alcohol abuse issues? Yep.

Is additional testing warranted? HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive. Only one HIV RNA test (APTIMA) is FDA approved for diagnostic purposes. The chances you are HIV infected, considering your test results to date, are extremely remote. However, if you want the reassurance of what the guidelines recommend, you would need an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. Use latex condoms with your wife until you've conclusively reconfirmed your HIV-negative status.

Everything pointing to HIV
Flavoring Cunnilingus