i;ve looked? please answer!

I just love this site. It is so helpful. I have looked around, and I may have just missed the answer. Sorry if this is the case.

I picked a band-aid up off the floor at my office today. I did not see any blood on it. I used a tissue to pick it up, and I washed my hands afterward. There are no visable cuts on my fingers. Is there any risk?

Thank you so much for you good work and reassuring answers.

Glad you like the site, but doubt you "looked" all that diligently or you would have realized your concern is completely unwarranted. Your HIV risk is nonexistent. You picked up a bandaid, not radioactive kryptonite, frevinsakes!

I need some clarification, please
Hey There Handsome - It's you're Ole Buddy from Hollywood! How are ya?