Please help I might infected? Let me know how to donate.

Hi Doc Bob,

We're really very thankfull that there's a forum like this that is really very informative and give comfort and understanding to the people like us. Please let me know how i can donate.

Anyway here's my story.

I'm a man had a vaginal intercourse with a SW( I know it's protected the thing is i'm not the one who put the condom on my penis and my mistake I haven't checked the condom if it's good or not. As far as I remember I was wearng the condom all the time what scares me is that when we're chatting she asked me if i removed the condom during intercourse since she just saw it in the sofa what i remember is that I was the one who removes it when i pulled my penis behind her. She told me that there's some fluid flowing from her vagina and that's really freaks me to my amazed she's disturbed b/c she might get pregnnt and not bc of any infection she could get from me.) Also she did unprotected oral and i fingered her.

After 3 days I had this bad feeling. I had a lower back pain, muscle pain, joint paint and feeling weak. had a temp of 36.5 c. It's something like I want to poop but i can't and when i did it's soft. I felt that my lower back was really in pain and my lower abdomen was bloated. Anyway on March 29 I got better and went to DR on March 30 had a blood test for liver and looks normal had a urinalysis wc has a few bacteria on it.

After couple of days there's some itchy feeling on my shoulder and shoulder blades and i ddnt mind it. On April 22 I noticed that there are rashes(pinkish) in my arms, shoulders, back, stomach, inner thighs i'm not sure if these rashes were there all the time. Though it's not really that many and some of them were dried already and leaved some mark on my skin.(brown mark). I felt a bit swell on my armpit.

I googled the net and found out that it's pointing out to HIV that's the time i got crazy and worried. I search for the rashes but there's no specific of it. The next morning I can't barely move I'm so tired and can't breath(shortness of breath) I can't eat and i noticed that my palm has a rashes too though you can notice it when pressing pressure. I googled the net for HIV and chkd my body for all possible symptoms. I cheked my tongue and yes it's covered with with. I constantly checking my skin for rashes and yes there were still rashes popping up and gone in a couple of hours. I had some night sweats and chills.

On week 5 some of the first rashes gone and leaved mark on my skin(brown mark till now) but there's another rashes that pops up it's like a pimple with a blister and is itchy I think some of them are also the same on the first rashes. I had a burning sensation in my skin mostly on my back/shoulder back, nape, some part of arms and is really sensitive. I also had a hot sensation on my face and around my lips. My tongue is white and has a white line in the corner. I also noticed some tiny red dots.

On week 6. I still have this burning sensation on my skin my shoulder/shoulder back/nape arms some times in my legs. I feel very weak (perhaps bc i haven't eat that mcuh) I'm experiencing shortness of breath some tingling on my left finger and right though it's really mild. my tongue covered with white with white line in border.

Currently some of the rashes fades away but there's still some that poppng up. What afraids me is the burning sensation i still have it. I have read that zoster could happen without a rash. My tongue is sitll white with white line in the border. I can' eat as well. Had some chills and burning sensation in palms and sole perhaps it's anxiety.

My question is could i already developed antibodies since some of the symptoms are gone? What about this burning sensation on my skin also felt it after urinating.(like sunburn) I'm really afraid about this it's more than a week now?

Do I need to get tested?

Please help. Thanks a lot.

anxious

Thanks for your kind comments.

Regarding your conundrum, if you used a latex condom properly and it didn't fail (break), your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent. If, on the other hand, you don't know if the condom was used properly or if it failed, you should get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. It really is just that straightforward. "Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. The reason to worry and to get HIV tested is HIV-exposure risk, whether or not you have any symptoms.

As for your specific complaints, if you have a burning sensation after urinating and bacteria are noted on your urinalysis, you may well have a urinary tract infection. See your doctor for a more complete evaluation (culture and STD screen) and treatment. (This is not HIV-related.)

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org). Thank you for your willingness to help others in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Aids Dissident (AIDS DENIALISM, 2010)
Lymphadenopathy as ARS symptom