Vampires in the work place

The other day, I was laughing with a work colleague whilst reading some paperwork and she suddenly bit me! She has done it before, but it was a lot softer and I decided not to make an issue of it. But this time it was hard enough for me to say ouch out loud. She said that she sometimes bites her friends and they have marks on them from her bites. This only made me worry more, because if she does this often, she could have any infection. She is very affectionate in general, but the bite was too much affection for my comfort! Anyway, I didnt immediately notice any injury, but the next morning, I did notice a tiny scratch, about half a centimetre, on my arm, but the skin appears to be broken, although not deep. I googled human bites and the answers I got only make me more paranoid. If this colleague has any infection ie HIV or Hep C, could it be transmitted to me? I have valid Hep A and Tetanus immunisation already. Im not particularly worried about the bite itself as it is small, I'm more worried about the infection risk.

Your coworker, Draculina, suddenly bit you for no apparent reason?

Human bites carry an extremely low risk for transmitting HIV or hepatitis.

My advice would be to put a muzzle on Hannaballa the Cannibal! If you remain worried, you could get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results would unquestionably be negative.

Be well.

How can i regain my lost Fat which occur after i started taking HIV Med
another 'should i get tested?'