HIV from hair pull-PLEASE put me out of my misery, i beg you!!

Dear doctor Bob, I truly appreciate your dedication and love and time you put to help so many people out. I hope this time you may help me. I live in fear! Today as i was getting out of my car in the morning and putting my purse on my shoulder i felt my hair pull upon contact with possible the chain of my purse strap. It pulled a few strands of my hair making me feel a sharp pull pain. I CAN'T STOP THINKING about how maybe someone was right behind me injecting my head with some hiv blood, someone who is out to get me or who doesn't like me. I am currently in a law suit and think maybe it's that person, or someone who knows my fear and wants to make it come true. PLEASE HELP ME, shall i et an elisa/pcr combo test? I beg you to help me, i know and appreciate how busy you are but you would really help a sister out. Much love!

So your purse strap pulled a few strands of your hair out while you were getting out of your car and swinging your purse over your shoulder, and now you're worried that "someone was right behind (you) injecting (your) head with some HIV blood"???? WOWZA! Sweetie, just how much crazy powder have you been adding to your protein shakes every morning? Don't you think you would have noticed a psychopathic homicidal maniac piercing your scalp with a syringe full of HIV-tainted blood??? Or was he perhaps wearing Harry Potter's Invisibly Cloak?

As for "putting you out of your misery," there are two options:

1. See a psychiatrist to help you cope with your paranoid fantasies and irrational fears.

2. We could take you outside behind the barn and shoot you.

VivaGel ... Can it be true??
Please Dr Bob, HELP - this 'fluffer nutter' is going totally BONKERS!