Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HIV from hair pull-PLEASE put me out of my misery, i beg you!!
May 8, 2010

Dear doctor Bob, I truly appreciate your dedication and love and time you put to help so many people out. I hope this time you may help me. I live in fear! Today as i was getting out of my car in the morning and putting my purse on my shoulder i felt my hair pull upon contact with possible the chain of my purse strap. It pulled a few strands of my hair making me feel a sharp pull pain. I CAN'T STOP THINKING about how maybe someone was right behind me injecting my head with some hiv blood, someone who is out to get me or who doesn't like me. I am currently in a law suit and think maybe it's that person, or someone who knows my fear and wants to make it come true. PLEASE HELP ME, shall i et an elisa/pcr combo test? I beg you to help me, i know and appreciate how busy you are but you would really help a sister out. Much love!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

So your purse strap pulled a few strands of your hair out while you were getting out of your car and swinging your purse over your shoulder, and now you're worried that "someone was right behind (you) injecting (your) head with some HIV blood"???? WOWZA! Sweetie, just how much crazy powder have you been adding to your protein shakes every morning? Don't you think you would have noticed a psychopathic homicidal maniac piercing your scalp with a syringe full of HIV-tainted blood??? Or was he perhaps wearing Harry Potter's Invisibly Cloak?

As for "putting you out of your misery," there are two options:

1. See a psychiatrist to help you cope with your paranoid fantasies and irrational fears.

2. We could take you outside behind the barn and shoot you.

Dr. Bob

Previous
VivaGel ... Can it be true??
Next
Please Dr Bob, HELP - this 'fluffer nutter' is going totally BONKERS!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.