Please help! My son is crippled with panic.

My 20-year old son received oral sex about two weeks ago from a guy who he found out tested HIV+ four days later. He is terrified, especially since he had shaved his scrotum beforehand and had some small nicks. They also French kissed.

His only other contact was several months ago with someone in the military (mutual unprotected oral sex and he gave protected anal).

I have read the forums and realize intellectually that my son's risk is low. He is receiving psychological counseling for panic disorder. As someone close to the issue, is there anything you can tell him to lessen his paralyzing fear? Any help you can provide would be enormously appreciated!

The best help for your son's "paralyzing fear" is psychological counseling. You could also suggest he avail himself of the wealth of information on this site, in its archives, and on the related links. He should find the information both enlightening and reassuring. If he then has a question, he's welcome to write in.

I will donate....Please respond
VivaGel ... Can it be true??