menstrual blood on penis after protected sex - WILL DONATE GENEROUSLY!!!

Doc -

I just had sex with a high-risk prostitute. I used condom (i think correctly, since i am circumcized). After being inside her for about 30 seconds i pulled out and noticed a fair amount of blood. She took off the condom and there was blood on the base of my penis (which has no cuts, etc.). I quickly washed it off. I did not notice any blood on the head of my penis, but there was definitely a decend amount of blood on the base of my penis. What is my risk of HIV? How likely is it that in wiping the blood off with water i got some on the head of my penis? In other words, would the blood need to enter the hole in a man's penis (urethra?) to infect? Could a drop of blood through the penis head infect?

Please answer!!!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible. It would be extremely unlikely an adequate amount of fresh HIV-tainted blood could come in contact with the mucosal membranes lining the urethra as a result of washing blood off the base of your Mr. Happy. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm confident the result will be negative.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and shall always be HIV free.

Inflammaging: Which tests are necessary?
I need help please (MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM, 2010)