not hiv 1,2 or 0

hi, well it is looking like i dont have hiv 1,2 or 0. all i can tell you is that my lymphnode behind my ear is bothering me a bit. also my arms are very skinny, expically around my writs and elbows. my right arm is worse then my left arm. you know all people who think they have hiv are usually freaking out but once they stop they realize that there symptoms were in there head. unforntaly for me that is not the case.well, thanks for your help on answering all my questions. not sure what i am going to do now. i did have a cbc done at the e.r a few weeks ago, and i noticed that my lympocytes have dropped to 24% they were at 39, then went to 36 and then 34 now at 24%, BUT THERE STILL IN NORMAL RANGE, SO ITS NO BIG DEAL?i did have a infection on my stomach about a week ago. the doctor says it was cullistis. i look it up and it says people with low immune get this. scary for me. anyways, i hate to say this but im off too thinking this is group n. take care. jon. im pretty sure the test mpx came out ok. once again risky exposure , follow by enlarged lympnodes under my armpit,i mean alot of fluid in the armpit, crzy big. then thrush, toenail fungus on big toe, and lipo crap all over here and there. just tying to make you understand. bye.

Hello jon,

What I "understand" or, more accurately, what I "know" is that you do not have HIV. And I also know you don't use the spell check function on your computer ("expically . . . writs . . . unforntaly . . .").

Jon, once again I urge you to stop chasing a disease you could not possibly have and to see a psychiatrist.

Rapid negative
HIV cure published! Unbelievable!!