Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

China Trip & HIV
May 5, 2010

Dr.Bob:

Before asking the question I want to let you know that you and your team are doing an oustanding job dealing with facts and miths. Browsing the internet has been very frustating until I found the web site. I will also plan to make a contribution since this forum is important.

Facts: I am a 46 male heterosexual that recently traveled to China on Business. Meeting ended a few hours early and decided to take a relaxing massage. I contacted the SPA in a well recognized world wide hotel chain and I get a two hour massage that ended up with a hand job. The girl looked healthy and there were no signs of blod or cuts. I did not have any cuts in penis or finger. The job was completed with hand and thigh massage using the same oil used for the massage. During the process she liked my nipples and I do the same along with some rubbing of clitoris (she was very wet. There was no vaginal penetration at all and I was not using a condom. After that I washed my hand and took a warm shower with soap.

Questions: 1) What are the chances of HIV infection during the 15 minutes of Glory? 2) Chances of getting HIV by either the rubbing of theclitoris or the licking of the nipples? 3) Changes of getting HIV with a "thigh fuck" (as normally known?.... Wondering if there was enough vaginal fluid in her thigh? 4) After my trip I got a chipped tooth.... Is there a chance to get infected licking the nipple? 5) I am due for a physical and I wanted to include testing for HIV but I wanted to know if a two week test will give any information that is accurate (a lot of doubts about early testing, 6 weeks and 3 months).

Other facts: a) It seems like the girl working at the hotel spa wanted to keep things very quiet not to loose the job. b) I had a cold about 3 days before the exposure (04/24) but I am over. c) I have lots about5 lbs in 2 weeks and I am a little paranoic. Talked with wife and she was very understanding and supporting of any outcome.

So.... thanks in advance for your answers. Keep the good work.

Mr G.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Mr. G.,

1. Essentially nonexistent. Check the archives and you'll find many similar questions about rub-and-tugs!

2. Essentially nonexistent.

3. Not considered an HIV-transmission risk.

4. No.

5. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive. I'd wait until then if you insist on getting tested. (It's not medically warranted.)

I'm glad you leveled with your wife! It was the right thing to do. Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free!

Good luck. Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Yet another chapther in the Annals of Whackedom
Next
WE LOVE U DR BOB

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.