a kind of oral sex

Hi Dr. Bob,

first of all I apologize for my English, I am Italian, I have to say that of all HIV experts worldwide that are spreading knowledge on this matter, you are the best! You really care about people feelings and anxieties, not only you give accurate medical infos !

I had a 'rub and tug' , with a masseuse in Milan , and even if I told her I did not want any oral sex (I am very anxious on HIV), she tried to do it anyway without advicing before, I stopped her immediately, the only thing she could do is touching my penis top with her lips and probably the tongue, she could not move down not even once, the whole thing lasted an instant.

I did not see any trace of blood .

Is this risky for Hiv ?

thanks in advance for your kind answer.

Greetings from Milan!

Buon Giorno!

Your English is way better than my Italian!

Your HIV-acquisition risk for the rub-and-tug a la Milanese is essentially nonexistent. Likewise her minimal taste of your Mr. Happy would not be considered a risk for HIV.

I'm hoping to get to Milan later in the year. Hopefully my Italian will improve by then.

Arrivederci! Ciao . . . .

HIV Positive and Pregancy
Please..I'm begging you. I need your help! Will Donate!