HIV transmitted by a contact lens?

I dropped one of my contact lenses onto the floor of a men's public restroom the other day. The lens landed on a piece of tile that was dry and I picked it up and looked it over, then put it back in my eye. I have since been afraid that there could have been some contaminated blood, semen or urine on the floor where my lens had landed. Since the contact lens was placed into my eye, could HIV be transmitted that way?

Nope!

Things standing in my way
3 month and 6 month test guidelines for occupational and non-occupational exposures