sex with HIVnegative prostitute

i had sex with a prostitute age22-23 and during that i broke my condom.I tested her "Elisa" after 4 days of incident.and she was "hiv-negative"in that....what is my possibility of getting HIV infection

Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low. The potential risk remaining would be the remote possibility that your Naughty-Lady-From-Shady-Lane was still in her window period during which she would test HIV-antibody negative, but still be HIV infected. To eliminate this unlikely scenario, you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this sexperience.

First documented case through frottage sending donation
Things standing in my way