First documented case through frottage sending donation

Dr Bob

Thank you for taking time to answer my question. I did something very stupid. I had frottage with a guy that I don't know we both kept our underwear on the whole time my concern is I had some broken skin from masterbating myself to hard early in that day. Like I said we both kept our underwear on the whole time. My concern is if he had any precum come through the underwear. Can I be infected this way. Would like to send a donation thanks again.

Relax Max. You're fine. Frottage in tighty-whities is not considered a risk for HIV acquisition, even with a wounded mini-me. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. The only thing I would caution you about is overuse of your home entertainment center! Give the little fella a break now and then. Remember, he has to last you an entire lifetime.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Be well.

Could my first 2 HIV tests be wrong?
sex with HIVnegative prostitute