A note of thanks

I wanted to thank you very much for your writing and your advice. I am dating another man and he is HIV+, while I am negative. Everyone we talked to prior said that his status would always be the elephant in the room sort to speak. But thanks to your advice I've grown considerably and we've been able to have a great relationship without his status being an issue at all. While we know the appropriate precautions, our relationship isn't fraught with the anxiety and worry that seems so common in mixed status relationships. Thanks for the work you do.

-Happy Together

Hey Happy Together,

Thanks for your thanks and writing in to share your story and prove once again that "Happily Ever After" is indeed possible for those of us in magnetic relationships. I've found that successful magnetic couples often have more honest and intimate communication than many (most) non-magnetic couples! The only reason magnetic couples should have "an elephant in the room" would be that they are into some really kinky animal fetish activities.

Most of us are just like that old song, "Happy Together," by the Turtles:

"I can't see me lovin' nobody but you For all my life When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue For all my life

Me and you and you and me No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be The only one for me is you and you for me So happy together."

Be well. Stay well. Stay happy together, Happy Together.

A question from Guatemala
I have convinced myself I am the next one, please help.