Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WEL-CUM Dr. BOB: Molesting a urinal?
May 1, 2010

I don't know about you or anyone else who read that post, but I couldn't stop thinking about what this guy was potentially doing to that poor urinal. Plus, he was getting off on it to boot!

I've pissed in many public restrooms over the years. I can honestly say I never had precum dripping out of me while pissing in a urinal.

Maybe I should try it. Maybe we all should try it.

Maybe this guy knows some hidden nirvana resulting from this practice, while the rest of us are unaware.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

That guy didn't sign his name, but I'm guessing it was GOP senator Larry ("I'm not gay") Craig.

Dr. Bob

WEL-CUM Dr. BOB Apr 28, 2010

dear Dr. Bob,

yesterday while urinating in a public urinal, some pre-cum from my penis hung down in a continuous thread to touch the urinal bowl. I moved back but the thread extended itself, ultimately i hade to shut Mr. Happy in to stop cut the wire short. My penis did not touch the seat. HOWEVER, ISN'T PRE-CUM A GOOD MEDIUM FOR HIV TO TRAVEL UP INSIDE ME??? I AM WORRIED, PLEASE HELP.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Let me get this straight. You're actually worried that HIV would climb up a precum mucous strand dangling from your tallywhacker, because the stringy stuff extended all the way to a public urinal??? WOWZA! Dude, HIV is a fragile virus. It is not a Cirque du Soleil act! HIV cannot climb, swim or cha-cha-cha up a gooey strand of precum. Besides, public urinals are not a source for HIV!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Sexuality and Oral
Next
PLEASE ANSWER I AM GOING INSANE (might have to jump off a bridge) I will be sure to leave you in my Will

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.