Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I HOPE YOU DON'T THINK THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION. THIS MIGHT MAKE THE TOP 3
Apr 28, 2010

Hey Doc,

If a person who is HIV+ gives a girl a friendly kiss on the top of her head. And an hour later I kissed her in the same exact spot on her head. I have very chapped and cracked lips(a few dings and nicks)(maybe even a little fresh cut from biting them). What are the chances of getting HIV like this?

There is so much garbage on the internet so a person doesn't know what to believe. So it's time to ask the SEXPERT!!!!

Thanks, Danny

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Danny,

I admit your question is far from logical (or even rational), but to make the top three in this forum you would need at least a cross-dressing pre-surgical transexual Mormon midget with web feet attending a GOP/Tea Party rally wearing a "Palin/Beck 2012" button to start.

The HIV risk for the peck on the noggin is completely nonexistent.

As for wading through the garbage (misinformation, myth, an downright lies) on the internet pertaining to HIV, I'd suggest you stick to reputable sites like TheBody.com. There is a wealth of information here. Have a look around.

Dr. Bob

Previous
What do you think about this?
Next
ARS symproms during/after PEP

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.