I HOPE YOU DON'T THINK THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION. THIS MIGHT MAKE THE TOP 3

Hey Doc,

If a person who is HIV+ gives a girl a friendly kiss on the top of her head. And an hour later I kissed her in the same exact spot on her head. I have very chapped and cracked lips(a few dings and nicks)(maybe even a little fresh cut from biting them). What are the chances of getting HIV like this?

There is so much garbage on the internet so a person doesn't know what to believe. So it's time to ask the SEXPERT!!!!

Thanks, Danny

Hello Danny,

I admit your question is far from logical (or even rational), but to make the top three in this forum you would need at least a cross-dressing pre-surgical transexual Mormon midget with web feet attending a GOP/Tea Party rally wearing a "Palin/Beck 2012" button to start.

The HIV risk for the peck on the noggin is completely nonexistent.

As for wading through the garbage (misinformation, myth, an downright lies) on the internet pertaining to HIV, I'd suggest you stick to reputable sites like TheBody.com. There is a wealth of information here. Have a look around.

What do you think about this?
ARS symproms during/after PEP