previous question inquiry

Hi Dr. Frascino,

I had posted a question (2 actually), on HIV in regards to medical school teaching it, and on marijuana in regards to it last week, and have not yet heard from you yet. I was hoping you hadn't disregarded the question, albeit frivolous they may be. I am a 2nd year medical student that was recently diagnosed, and have had some internal struggles with acceptance, and questions like these are helping me to come to grips with the disease and my situatino. I am not sure which expert i was supposed to post a question of this nature to, but i assumed since you are so responsive with all the questions you receive that i'd post the question to you. If my question had somehow gotten lost in cyberspace, i would be happy to resend my questions.

Thank you so much! I look forward to your response!

Due to the tremendous volume of questions I receive on a continuous basis from throughout the cyber universe, I can only respond personally to a very small percentage, because there is only one of me and gazillions of "yous."

Frivolous" questions generally do not warrant a response. I would suggest you search for the information and/or reassurance you desire in the archives. (For instance, I've discussed marijuana many times over the years.) If after thoroughly reviewing the archives, you have a non-frivolous question, you're welcome to resubmit it.

PGA Professional having Problems with his Balls !!
HIV Positive?