Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Quick Question - You're a Great Man Dr.Bob. A Tidbit of Help Needed.
Apr 26, 2010

Dr. Bob,

I have a niece that has been submitting a question I guess, she says for a week.

I'm sure you have seen it because she is obsessed with believing only you. I have donated to your Foundation many times from my company and I am willing to make a Credit Card Donation from myself if you would please answer her question, so she stops pestering me as well. It's like she thinks you and I hang.

Well, anyway, if you please give me an answer I can donate before you answer her question or concern. You will know when the donation hits because the name will match my e-mail address.

I know you are a very busy man, but I am sure you really help millions of people that have craziness over circumstances that might be small to you but large to them.

I just don't want to see her keep suffering and calling me. Her initials are WG.

Thank you in advance for Helping the World with this beautiful web-site. And the helping hand you extend to others.

Thank You, Michael

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Michael,

Sorry to hear your niece has been having such difficulties. Due to the astounding volume of questions that cram their way into my inbox on a continuous basis from throughout the cyber universe, I can only respond personally to a small percentage.

Donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) are always warmly appreciated, but should be given only in the spirit of true compassion, generosity and a desire to help those in desperate need. They should not be used as leverage to get a personal response. The service I provide here is free and available to all, whether or not they choose to support my foundation. In the case of WG, I believe her question has already been answered.

Michael, thanks for your kind comments, and I appreciate your desire to help your distressed niece. Everyone should have an uncle like you!

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
hiv
Next
Am I disabled enough...?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.