Hi Doctor Bob - Dirty Husband again - Please answer

Hi Doctor,

I will try once again, sorry I know you have many people who want anwers to their questions, most of the time better questions than mine. Anyway, I wanted to try again.

It is about a sexual extramarital activity with a sex worker two days ago. She gave me oral sex with condom. I know it is not a risky activity, and that protected sex is indeed protected.

But I worry about have been masturbating her with my fingers, over her panties. I could feel her humidity in my hands, and the extenuating circunstances would be that I use to bite my fingernails; it was only over her panties, without introducing my fingers deep anywhere, and I did not have any open sore at that time.

If I should answer the question by myself, I would say testing at the three monthn mark is not warrant, and that I should start taking my anxiety pils again. But it will be nice to read it from you.

Many thanks,

Dirty Husband

Your advice to yourself would be to say: "HIV testing was not warranted and I should start taking my anti-anxiety pills again." I agree!

Protected oral sex is "protected," assuming the latex condo was used properly and didn't fail (break). Fingering over panties, even with bitten fingernails, is not considered an HIV risk. The only thing I would add is that you should level with your wife regarding your "extramarital activity." It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's the right thing to do.

Be well. Stay well.

1st Atripla Results
re: disability