Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Amazn guy , hey Doctor , recent test
Apr 23, 2010

After 2 years and 4 months, in this website. As you can check my experience on 1.07.07. intercourse with a female w/o protection, high fever, if the scale is 100 degeeas, i had 150 in fever, could not walk for 4 days, but anyway. My wife is here, she wants a baby, i went yesterday 04.21.10 to a latino test center, once again oraquick hiv 1/2 and came back NEGATIVE, It has been 2 yrs and 4 months of NOT living my life, but this post is to thank you for your time, and consideration to support us, I dont know how to thank you beside doing a simple donation of $X amount. I just want to tell people to trust you and we get free consultation from you. I wish i can do something for you, anything, i won't even think to do it. It has been 2 yrs +4 mons. over 28 oraquick test, and the same result negative that once you told me. I'll pray for you every night b/c that's the only way i can pay you, no $$ can pay your services that you prvide to all of us who come here to talk to you. GOD will have a huge place in even b/c you deserve it. I want to have a kid so bad that i still have some doubts, but yesterday's test clear all. 2 yrs+ is enough time to tink in something that i dont have. Thank you DOCTOR Heaven, you dont know how much irespect you n love you. This tears are from my internal soul to you, I wish you the best of da best, and please take care of your health, WE NEED YOU FOREVER. Ihope there is not another type of hiv undectable for oraquick. I just passed by to thank you n 2 tell you how u where right. 3mons-6 mons is enough otherwise you'll not live lik i did for over 2 yrs. Gracias doc. que DIOS LO AMPARE Y LO PROTEGA POR SIEMPRE..CHAU

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hola!

Thank you for your very kind comments and for taking the time to write in to share your story and your good news. WOO-HOO. Even though you're about two years late and took 27 unnecessary HIV tests, I'm delighted you are now ready to accept the truly wonderful news of your HIV-negative status.

Let the baby-making begin!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
STD from sniffing panties? (SNIFFING AND HIV, 2010)
Next
Please answer!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.