Amazn guy , hey Doctor , recent test

After 2 years and 4 months, in this website. As you can check my experience on 1.07.07. intercourse with a female w/o protection, high fever, if the scale is 100 degeeas, i had 150 in fever, could not walk for 4 days, but anyway. My wife is here, she wants a baby, i went yesterday 04.21.10 to a latino test center, once again oraquick hiv 1/2 and came back NEGATIVE, It has been 2 yrs and 4 months of NOT living my life, but this post is to thank you for your time, and consideration to support us, I dont know how to thank you beside doing a simple donation of $X amount. I just want to tell people to trust you and we get free consultation from you. I wish i can do something for you, anything, i won't even think to do it. It has been 2 yrs +4 mons. over 28 oraquick test, and the same result negative that once you told me. I'll pray for you every night b/c that's the only way i can pay you, no $$ can pay your services that you prvide to all of us who come here to talk to you. GOD will have a huge place in even b/c you deserve it. I want to have a kid so bad that i still have some doubts, but yesterday's test clear all. 2 yrs+ is enough time to tink in something that i dont have. Thank you DOCTOR Heaven, you dont know how much irespect you n love you. This tears are from my internal soul to you, I wish you the best of da best, and please take care of your health, WE NEED YOU FOREVER. Ihope there is not another type of hiv undectable for oraquick. I just passed by to thank you n 2 tell you how u where right. 3mons-6 mons is enough otherwise you'll not live lik i did for over 2 yrs. Gracias doc. que DIOS LO AMPARE Y LO PROTEGA POR SIEMPRE..CHAU

Hola!

Thank you for your very kind comments and for taking the time to write in to share your story and your good news. WOO-HOO. Even though you're about two years late and took 27 unnecessary HIV tests, I'm delighted you are now ready to accept the truly wonderful news of your HIV-negative status.

Let the baby-making begin!

Be well. Stay well.

STD from sniffing panties? (SNIFFING AND HIV, 2010)
Please answer!!!